- How works the 192.168.1.1 interface?
- How can I reset my Counter?
- What happens when my Counter goes beyond 99,999?
- I can’t find where to put my coupon.
- There was a power outage, and now my Counter won't reconnect
- During the installation process, I had an error code 902, what does it means?
- My Counter displays one striped flap on the far left, what does it mean?
- I can’t log in my My.Smiirl account through Instagram.
- I forgot my password to login on my.smiirl.com, what can I do?
- My Counter is displaying an incorrect number, how can I fix this?
- My Counter is connected but displaying blank flaps or just the number 1 on the right.
- The flaps won't rotate, what should I do?
- My Counter is not updating, what can I do?
- I keep seeing a "You're disconnected from the SmiirlSetup" or an "Error 904" message
- My device (Computer, Smartphone or Tablet) doesn't remain connected to the SmiirlSetup Wifi network
- What should I do if the access to the My.Smiirl account was lost and cannot be recovered?
- No Wi-Fi list appears when I try to connect my Counter.
- Is it possible to hang your Counters on a wall (or any surface for that matter)?
- I've requested access to a Counter, how should I proceed now?
- I want to add a new user in my Counter.
No results found