I need to link my Instagram Business account with my Instagram Counter. How should I do it?
You have a message on your My.Smiirl account where it says your Counter is not linked anymore to your Instagram Business account, so it means you have to renew the link between your Instagram business account and your Counter. Here's what you need to do:
-On a new tab, log in to My.Smiirl
- In the 'My Counters' section, click on Settings
- Click on Link my Counter to an Instagram Business account
- You'll be directed to Facebook, select the Facebook page that is linked to your Instagram account, and give Smiirl the authorisation to access it (more info here)Don't worry, we won't be able to do anything on your page, but this will allow your Counter to get your number of Followers.
- Once you are back in your Counter's settings, select your Instagram account in the drop-down menu
- Click on Save
🎉 And that's it, your Counter is now linked to your Instagram account! Please note that it also needs to be connected to the Internet in order to display your number of Followers.
What if I don't see any Facebook page or Instagram account?
This can mean three things:
- You don't have any admin rights on your Facebook page yet. You can click here to find out how the administrator can add/remove roles from a Facebook page. There can be several administrators for the same Facebook page 😉
- And/Or your Instagram account is not linked to your Facebook page yet (you can check out this video to see how it's done)
- Or you may just have forgotten to select your Facebook page in the step below. You should click on Link my Counter to an Instagram Business Account, then on Edit Settings, and that's where you'll be able to see the list of Facebook page(s) that can be linked to your Counter. If you don't see your page on the list, then it means that you don't have any admin rights on it.