Why does Smiirl want to manage my Facebook page?
When you are linking a Facebook page (or an Instagram account) to your Counter, you need to allow Smiirl to receive your email address and to manage your pages.
😨Don't worry! We won't actually manage your page, it just means that your Counter will be allowed to fetch your number of Likes, and your number of Followers if you have an Instagram Counter. If you click on "No" for these two questions, your Counter won't be able to display your number of Followers or Likes, which would be a shame 😉
If you did worry and if you turned the buttons to "No", here's what you need to do to:
- Log in to your My.Smiirl account
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Link my Counter to a Facebook page" / "Link my Counter to an Instagram Business account
- Click on "Edit settings"
- Select your Facebook page or your Facebook pages if you have several pages to link with your Counters, please find more information here.
- Turn both the blue buttons to YES for these two questions at least: Read Content posted on the Page and Manage accounts, settings, and webhooks for a Page.
- Click on Done, and on OK
- Select your page and click on Save
And that's it! 🥳