How can I know if I already have a Facebook business page linked to my Instagram business account?
To check if a Facebook business page is linked to your Instagram business account, all you have to do is:
- Go to the "Settings" of your Facebook page:
- Click on "Instagram"
- If you see as shown on the picture below "Connected Instagram Account" it means your Facebook page is already linked to an Instagram account. You can see which Instagram account it is and the details of this one in the section "Instagram Account Details".
- If the Instagram account associated with your Facebook page is the one you want to associate to your Counter, you can try to link your Counter to your Instagram account, as explained in the following article: I need to link my Instagram Business account with my Instagram Counter. How should I do it?
- If the Instagram account connected with your Facebook page is not the good one and you want to change it, you can on this same page "Disconnect Instagram" from this Facebook page by clicking on "Disconnect".
- If you see "Connect to Instagram", it means that you haven't linked your Facebook page to your Instagram account yet. You can do it by clicking on "Connect Account".
Once you know with which Facebook page your Instagram is connected, you read and follow the instructions describe in this article and your Counter will then display your number of Instagram followers. 🙌