I need to link my Facebook Counter to my Facebook page. How should I do it?
🎥 You can check this video where we explain how to link your Counter to your Facebook page.
📖Otherwise, if you prefer to read, you can follow the steps below:
- Log in to My.Smiirl
- At the same time, make sure to be connected to your Facebook account with which you are the administrator of the Facebook page/pages you want to link to your Counter/Counters.
- In the "My Counters" section, click on Settings
- Click on "Link my Counter to a Facebook page"
- You'll be directed to Facebook:
- Click on "Continue as xxxx"
- Select your Facebook page/pages that you need to link to your Counter/Counters and click on Next.
Then, give Smiirl the authorisation to access it (more info here), you will need to answer YES to at least these two questions: "Read content posted on the page" and "Manage accounts, settings, and webhooks for a page."
Don't worry, we won't be able to do anything on your page, but this will allow your Counter to get your number of Likes
- Once you are back in your Counter's settings, select your Facebook page in the dropdown menu
- Click on Save
🎉 And that's it, your Counter is now linked to your Facebook page! Please note that it also needs to be connected to the Internet in order to display your number of Likes.
What if I don't see any Facebook page?
- This means that you don't have any admin rights on your Facebook page yet. You can click here to find out how the administrator can add/remove roles from a Facebook page. There can be several administrators for the same Facebook page 😉
- Or you may just have forgotten to select your Facebook page in the step "What pages do you want to use with Smiirl?"
In that case, you should click on Link my Counter to a Facebook page, then on Edit Settings, and that's where you'll be able to see the list of Facebook page(s) that can be linked to your Counter. If you don't see your page on the list, then it means that you don't have any admin rights on it.