What are the logo specifications?
Thanks to our amazing tailored printers, we are able to print the logo of your choosing.
In order to make sure that you’ll be a happy Custom Counter owner, you can customize your Counter with your logo on our website!
Whether you choose to upload your logo before or after placing your order, you will be able to validate the final rendering of your Custom Counter!
Please make sure to read the following tips before validating the preview:
Color management 🎨:
- We do not print white: this color will appear transparent on the wood
- We do not recommend the use of pastel colors, otherwise the final rendering might be greyish or greenish
- Import files with a CMYK color profile
- If your logo contains any black, make sure that it’s absolute black (C=100;M=100;Y=100;K=100) otherwise the print will be greyish
Picture format 🖼:
- Vector file (.pdf or .ai) or pixel in high resolution minimum 300 DPI (.jpg, .png)
- Texts/fonts must be vectorized
- The printing area is a 7cm x 7cm (2.75 in x 2.75 in), please choose a design accordingly: a small text or a big logo won’t look good
- We don’t allow impressions of Facebook and Instagram’s logos on our Custom Counters
- We do not ship Custom Counters without a logo
Please note that for legal reasons, you need to have full copyrights on the logo you’d like to print. We also reserve the right to refuse to print a logo that would go against our values & human rights, in which case we will immediately refund your order.