Is it possible to change the account linked to the Counter once it’s been set up?
Well, of course! Once set, you can change the linked account as many times as you want, whenever you feel like it via your My.Smiirl space.
Tip: If your Follower Counter automatically connected itself to your personal Instagram account, here is the procedure to have it display the number of followers from your professional Instagram account.
- Go to your personal Instagram page and log yourself out.
- Go to https://my.smiirl.com/login and log in with your email address.
- Select the tab "My account" (at the top), and click on "Deactivate" under "Instagram".
- Then click on the "Activate" button that will have appeared.
- A new window will open, on which you will be able to log in to your professional Instagram account.
Your Counter is now ready to display the right number of Followers :) #yay